Full-Time Assistant Community Health Officer III Jobs (3 Positions)
Assistant Community Health Officer III Job at Siaya County
Terms of Service:- Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities for the Assistant Community Health Officer III Job
- Collection of health related data at household level for analysis
- Identification of common ailments and minor injuries at community level
- Identification and referral of health cases to appropriate health facilities
- Visiting homes to sensitize the community on health interventions
- Monitoring the growth of under 5 children
- Identification of defaulters of health interventions and referring them to appropriate health facility.
- Any other duties assigned
Assistant Community Health Officer III Job Requirements
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Community health, Environmental health, Psychology, Social work, Community development or Health promotion and education.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to ApplyInterested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO OR EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 25th May 2018 at 4:00pm
1413 total views, 1 today