Full-Time Accountant Jobs
SABIS is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABISÂ® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system.
Applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures. This includes verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling account balances, producing error-free and timely accounting reports and presenting their results.
- Compiling and analyzing financial transactions and information to prepare and post entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establishing, maintaining, and coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Processing timely month-end closing, preparing cost accounting and financial reports.
- Monitoring and reviewing various accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommending appropriate budget levels, and ensuring expenditure control.
- Maintaining reconciled inventory accounts with stores.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- Professional Accounting Designation is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
- English is a must
- Professional Behavior and Ethical Conduct
- Communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Accountability and taking Ownership
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other MS Office application
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to SABIS International School on careers.sabis.net to apply
921 total views, 4 today