Full-Time Accountant II Jobs
The Centre for Mathematics, Science and Technology Education in Africa (CEMASTEA) is an institution under the Ministry of Education whose mandate is to ensure Teacher Professional Development in Mathematics and Science
Education (TPD-MSE) for effective curriculum delivery.
CEMASTEA is looking for highly competent, passionate, dedicated and self-driven individuals of high integrity able to demonstrate strong technical and/or leadership skills to fill the following positions:
- Assisting in the preparation of financial accounts and statements;
- Preparing, examining and verifying vouchers;
- Balancing of cashbooks and advances ledgers;
- Dealing with audit queries;
- Undertaking bank and cashbook reconciliation; and
- Keeping safe custody of accounting records.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce (accounting option) or its equivalent qualification from recognized institution; or
- Passed part II of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- At least 2 years accounting experience; and
- Certificate in computer application and demonstrate proficiency in computer applications.
How to ApplySend your application clearly indicating the position you are applying for as the subject and attach a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, copy of national Identity card, a day time phone contact, names of three referees with their contacts details and copies of certified academic certificates on or before 5.00pm of 15th February 2019 to: THE DIRECTOR, CEMASTEA, P.O. BOX 24214-00502, NAIROBI. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information visit our website on www.cemastea.ac.ke CEMASTEA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, candidates from marginalized groups and persons with disability to apply. Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
905 total views, 3 today