Full-Time Ab Initio Pilot Trainee Jobs
The Kenya Airways Ab Initio Pilot Trainee Programme gives you a launchpad into a career as future professional airline pilots where you will play a pivotal role towards connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa while providing our Guests with a delightful customer experience.
You are our preferred candidate if you meet the following minimum qualifications, competencies or personal attributes:-
- Have a University degree from a recognised university
- Must have attained a Mean grade of B (plain) or equivalent in your O’level/KCSE/GCSE or equivalent certification, with a B (plain) grade in Mathematics, English and Physics
- Must be Kenyan citizens aged 18 and above but not beyond 28 years
- Minimum height of 5’4” and a maximum of 6’2”
- Must be a good team player of high integrity
- Must posses strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Must be medically fit with good eyesight
- Keen to learn under a very demanding environment.
Please note that we will NOT PROGRESS with applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements or do not provide all the information required as per the advertisement e.g. university degree, mean grade, grades in Math, English and Physics, age, height, ID number, etc
How to ApplyClick here to Apply
290 total views, 1 today