Full-Time Supply Chain Analyst Jobs
The inSupply Health team is searching for a Supply Chain Analyst based in Nairobi with willingness to travel in the region. The candidate will play a supply chain technical and analytical role in the project’s activities, implement projects, help to generate new business for the organization, and provide management and administrative support as required. S/he will work under the direction and supervision of the inSupply CEO and be mentored by Supply Chain Advisors. Our ideal candidate will be a flexible and adaptive thinker who is self-driven and self-managing, team oriented with a demonstrated ability to build relationships and partnerships, and who seeks robust, creative solutions to problems. S/he has a passion and desire to learn and build deeper skills in supply chain management, an affinity for data and analytics, and places users at the center of designed solutions.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work under the direction and guidance of one or more Activity Managers, communicating proactively and effectively, and multi-tasking to execute tasks and deliverables on time and with quality outputs
- Collaborate with inSupply and JSI team members, key partners and county stakeholders to develop and implement project workplans
- Provide technical and operational support in the implementation of supply chain improvement strategies, management approaches and interventions at all implementation levels and for all clients and partners, traveling as and when needed
- Provide administrative support to the technical teams for workshops, trainings and meetings
- Participate in routine technical calls and meetings with the project team. Proactively and regularly communicate and coordinate with project team members on progress of project activities and provide detailed notes of all key stakeholder meetings. Communicate and disseminate information and reports to relevant stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Learn and master curriculum development, and technical and meeting facilitation skills.
- Apply creative approaches to partner and client engagement and support to help establish a customer/client-oriented reputation and brand, using a combination of travel an non-traditional, innovative communication methods to provide support and guidance
- Support in data collection and conducting regular data review and analysis of project and program monitoring indicators. Demonstrate a data curious mindset to continuously develop new or improve existing analytics to enhance data use and management for the inSupply team and our clients and partners
- Serve as a representative of inSupply, including participation in working groups and provide key linkage with partners on the ground to ensure support and sustainability. Give and attend debriefings and seminars as a project representative; participate in conferences; report on key information to other project staff members.
- Provide analytical support both internally and externally to projects, new business opportunities, and proposals through gathering and interpreting relevant data; investigating problems, finding root causes, and developing solutions; generating reports for internal and external partners; and exploring and adapting visuals and analytics to support all projects
- Support documentation of processes, success stories, experiences and sharing of lessons learned within the project and ensure their dissemination.
- Demonstrate commitment to the inSupply brand and progressively master skills and characteristics
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, pharmacy technology, or a supply chain or health related field required
- At least five years’ work experience, with a minimum of two years working in health system strengthening
- Knowledge and experience working with health supply chains highly desirable
- Prior experience working with Ministries of Health and/or County Health Management Teams highly desirable
- Experience in working with mobile health (mHealth) tools is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate varied tasks, work independently and manage work plan
- Ability to work as part of an internationally diverse team
- Ability to work comfortably in the MS Office package, specifically MSWord, Excel, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel 40%-50% time within the county and in Kenya, with occasional travel regionally possible
The following skills are highly desirable:
- Quantitative and analytical skills, including experience with mining, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.
- Familiarity and skills with using excel for analysis, statistical software and/or data visualization software
- Experience in any of the following program areas: community health, family planning, maternal and child health, and immunization
- Fluency or conversance in French
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
129 total views, 1 today