Full-Time SAP Success Factors Engineer Jobs
The SAP SuccessFactors Engineer will managing the implementation and configuration of SAP SuccessFactors for One Acre Fund. You will be a key team member responsible for implementing the strategy for SAP SuccessFactors as guided by One Acre Fund leadership and other key stakeholders.You will oversee all phases of SuccessFactors Projects including assessment, configuration, customization, integration, support and training. You will be critical to managing the conversations with key HR stakeholders.
Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Use your strong technical knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors to drive seamless system integrations.
- Help to define and deliver SAP SuccessFactors project plans and solutions in close collaboration with HR teams across countries by gathering requirements for solution design across various SuccessFactors modules to map, configure and document HR’s business processes as needed.
- Assist in defining project scope and opportunities as well as estimating effort and timelines.
- Lead a SuccessFactors stream implementation in a cross-country/international environment with complex needs.
- Analyze technical and functional integration requirements
- Deliver complex SuccessFactors projects with the highest quality and according to project timelines and HR expectations.
- Continually develop SAP SuccessFactors practitioner skills to ensure platforms provide cutting edge talent management solutions
- Own internal customer satisfaction during the successful deployment of HR solutions.
- Lead user acceptance testing sessions with end users
- Facilitate train-the-trainer sessions for deployed functionality
- Be a critical part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP SuccessFactors projects.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
We are seeking an exceptional professional with over 3 years of work experience in SAP SuccessFactors management and ideally a demonstrated passion for international development. Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 3 – 5 years of work experience with a minimum of 2 years working with SAP SuccessFactors in an in-house or consultant capacity
- At least 2 years of experience working in or with developing countries
- SAP SuccessFactors certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Technical understanding and capabilities
- Strong consulting skills and teamwork
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts across varied functional audiences
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Results oriented, with a strong business judgment and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
- Humility. We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders
- Language: English required in all locations
- Some travel may be required
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to One Acre Fund career website on oneacrefund.org to apply
24 total views, 1 today