Full-Time Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs
- Exploring, identifying markets and potential customers both locally and internationally
- Advising management on local, national and international factors affecting buying and selling of KMC products and services
- Plan, develop and execute the annual sales and marketing strategy, including identifying markets and potential customers
- Prepare reports and provide the same to the Management
- Identify, oversee and assess the activities of external advertising, promotions and marketing research agencies engaged to implement strategies,
- Oversee the overall management of the department and identify training and development needs for the staff
- Prepare, monitor and control the departmental budget as well as procurement plan
- Ensure brand profitability through correct pricing policies as well as develop an effective price strategy
- Monitor competitor activities as well as the performance of the Commission’s product in the market and advice Management accordingly
- Manage relationships and ensure customer satisfaction through regular contact and prompt resolution of issues
- Liaise with the internal and external regulatory agencies on the guidelines for the production and marketing of meat and meat products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a relevant field from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage
- Served as a senior officer in Sales & Marketing or in a comparable position for a minimum period of seven (7) years.
- Possess professional course in the relevant area
- Be a member of the Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK)
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Advanced computer skills.
Key personal attributes
The ideal candidate should:
- Be honest, trustworthy and possess a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Be results-oriented and willing to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Have strategic leadership skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to motivate staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with varied stakeholders.
- Be customer-centric and resourceful in problem-solving.
All applicants should have certificates of good conduct, compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority, registered Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board, and the Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission.
How to ApplyIf you meet the specified minimum requirements for the position advertised above, please send your application, Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 18th October 2019 The Managing Commissioner Kenya Meat Commission, P.O. Box 2-00204 Athi River Or online via: email@example.com Kenya Meat Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will result in an automatic disqualification.
123 total views, 1 today