Full-Time Sales Executive Jobs
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the purpose of the job is to grow the business by recruiting members and selling the Sacco’s products and services
- Identify business opportunities by seeking quality prospects and converting them to members.
- Sell products and services so as to achieve the desired growth in deposits and revenue.
- Identify, create and maintain relationships with prospects and members by providing products and service information, after sale support, and financial advice.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain quality service to members by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- KCSE C- or its recognized equivalent
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing or its recognized equivalent.
- Presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Proven ability to close sales deals and achieve targets
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing in a busy institution preferably banking and insurance.
How to ApplyTo be considered, you must fill the online form under the careers tab and send your application via email addressed to: The Chief Executive Officer Sheria Sacco Society Limited Nairobi, Kenya Email: email@example.com Application Deadline Friday 21st Aug, 2019 *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sheria Sacco is an “Equal Opportunity Employer”
94 total views, 1 today