Full-Time Sales and Marketing Franchise Representative Jobs
This role will support the management to ensure that the desired sales volumes are achieved or surpassed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients/customers.
- Preparing weekly, monthly reports and analysis on sales.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing team.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintain client’s records.
- Answering client’s questions about credit terms, prices and availability of goods.
Required Qualities / Experience
- Minimum of a diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 2 years and above experience in FMCG sales and Marketing
- 25 to 35 years of age.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the sales process, customer, market dynamics and requirements.
- Attention to details.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any discrimination at all.
How to ApplyCandidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application attaching their CV, cover letter and send them via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th Oct 2019 at 1200 noon, indicating the position applied for as the subject matter. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
103 total views, 1 today