Full-Time Risk & Compliance Officer Jobs
Reporting to the head of Risk and Compliance, the incumbent shall be responsible of initiating, implementing and in liaison with the respective functional heads, manage the insurance risk and compliance initiatives for the company.
Risk & Compliance Officer Job Responsibilities
- Develops and monitors risk registers for all departments and also performs risk assessments for new products and vendors.
- Prepare risk register reports and analysis for review by the manager.
- Monitor, and coordinate risk and compliance activities through respective departments to ensure remain abreast of the status of all insurance related risks & compliance activities.
- Follow up of any identified deficiencies and makes recommendations for amendment.
- Implement the risks and compliance policies and procedures in place.
- Provide reports on a monthly and quarterly basis, and as directed or requested.
- Provide relevant information required by external bodies and regulators on compliance matters such as reporting suspicious transactions related to money laundering and the fight against terrorism financing.
- Monitor the performance of the compliance program and related activities on a continuous basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Implementing an effective risk training program as developed by the human resource department and other respective functions.
- Keep abreast with the applicable laws, regulations, rules and standards in the risk & compliance fraternity and advise on the emerging developments of the same
- Team participation both within the department and other departments.
Qualifications for the Risk & Compliance Officer Job
- Diploma in Business is a requirement
- CPA II is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience in Risk and Compliance.
- Results driven
- Customer service
How to ApplyIf you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 15th January,2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
375 total views, 2 today