Full-Time Professional Programs Development Coordinator Jobs
The B2B coordinator responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. He/She will report directly to the Head of Academics, be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results, will market products to other businesses that have demonstrated a need for the products or services.
- Oversee marketing lead generation
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Master’s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to (Return on Investment) ROI analysis
- Food Service or Restaurant experience
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
How to ApplyInterested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than Thursday, 17th October 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
74 total views, 2 today