Full-Time Presenter Jobs
Reporting to the Station Manager, the Presenter/Producer will take part in all areas of programme production including concept development, programme research script-writing and presentation.
- Undertaking research and background work for live on–air programmes and events
- Developing creative concepts, show formats adlib notes, music playlists, scripts and voice overs for live programmes
- Presenting radio shows and coordinating live commentaries
- Conducting interviews, narration and production of programmes
- Translating, voicing and uploading stories in readiness for transmission on news programmes
- Transmitting and refreshing station idents, sweepers and other on–air promotional materials
- Degree /Diploma in Radio production /Broadcast Journalism or Mass Communication from a recognized institution.
- KCSE grade C Plain and above
- At least two years on-air experience
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- In-depth understanding of the Maasai and Kalenjin cultures and fluent in either languages respectively
- Mastery of journalistic ethics & media
- Wide knowledge of various music genres
- Strong on-line and social media skills
- Conversant with broadcast software packages
- Good ICT skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good public relations skills
How to ApplyInterested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees. Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 8th October, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
119 total views, 1 today