Full-Time Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs
As a growing Retail Pharmacy entity with envisioned Branch extension and current branch in Kitengela, on the Outskirts of Nairobi, we are looking to recruit a Pharmaceutical Technologist who is a result oriented, self-driven and dynamic individual to share in the company’s ideals and vision and contribute to its growth.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist in charge the incumbent shall be responsible for the day to day running of the pharmacy with the following:
- Dispensing of prescriptions, Patient counseling and counter- prescribing to optimize the Pharmacy Sales.
- Making Extemporaneous Preparations, and technical supervision of Pharmacy Assistant/s as required.
- Stock control and Inventory Management including monitoring of expiries, with good working Knowledge of Pharmacore-Inventory/Financial management system.
- Short listing items sold for ordering, conducting stock counts as and when required by the management and receiving deliveries from suppliers.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Pharmacy and all storage areas and conforming to good storage practices.
- Providing inventory, Sales and Cash collection reports to the management as needed.
- 5.Keeping appropriate patient records and doing follow ups to ensure optimal pharmaceutical care and treatment outcomes, and ensuring storage of prescription records for Two years as required by Cap 244 of the Kenyan laws.
- Performing Blood Glucose Monitoring, Blood Pressure check, Weight and BMI Check and providing the required advice on medicines and doing the necessary referrals.
- Sale of Medical Aids, Self-testing Kits and Medical Equipment and training of patients on their use.
- Sale of Vaccines, Insulin and other cold chain products and ensuring optimal cold chain maintenance until use by the end consumer. Also provision of technical advice on cold chain management to clients.
- Participating in Health Promotion and Marketing initiatives organized by the Pharmacy.
- Performing any other duties as may be required by the management.
- A Diploma in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized Institution
- Enrollment Certificate from Kenya’s Pharmacy & Poisons Board (Mandatory)
- Valid Practice license (if currently employed).
- A minimum of One Year Post Enrollment Experience in a busy Retail Pharmacy.
- Good Working knowledge of Phamacore-inventory management System and other databases.
How to ApplyIf you meet the above requirements, send your Curriculum Vitae with email address/phone contacts of Three Referees, Cover Letter stating expected Salary, and scanned Educational and regulatory certificates to email@example.com with email subject PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST Applications are to be received by 20th September 2019.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
52 total views, 1 today