Full-Time Marketing Manager Jobs
Marketing Manager Job at BBOXX
Do you have already professional experience and are you an expert in your field? Are you looking for new challenges and responsibilities? Then BBOXX is right place for you!
BBOXX is a UK-based company providing affordable, upgradeable solar solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. With over 100,000 systems deployed so far, we have 450+ staff – working across 5 offices in the UK, China and East Africa – who are waking up every morning to work with BBOXX to electrify 20M people by 2020. We invite you to join us on this journey to electrify the world!
We are pleased to announce the following opportunities in our Kenya Operation. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
MKT/08/2018: MARKETING MANAGER
Reports to: Managing Director
Location; Distribution Centre(Kisumu) and with frequent Field visits
The main purpose of the marketing manager is to implement the marketing strategy and contribute new ideas to the MD and management team.
Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Gathering costs for marketing strategy
- Rolling-out marketing strategy across the country
- Creating marketing material (incl. flyers, posters, radio)
- Creating shop design (incl. paint, logo, furniture.)
- Auditing shop design and implementing any corrections needed
Description of tasks:
- Preparing detailed plan to roll out marketing strategy
- Writing the necessary budget monthly
- Identifying key suppliers
- Building relationship with those suppliers
- Implementing plan for marketing strategy
- Creating through design thinking the material
- Testing the material through a few iterations
- Sourcing the material
- Distributing it to Retail Area Manager for implementation
- Supporting the RAM in implementing the marketing strategy
- Recording effectiveness of strategy
- Analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign
- Reviewing if campaign should be continued or stopped
- Suggesting marketing strategies to MD and BBOXX management
Marketing Manager Job Qualifications
- A degree relevant discipline (Business or marketing)
- Have minimum 5 years of marketing work experience in FMCG or similar consumer focused industry
- Be willing to travel in rural areas a large proportion of the week
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in English
Desired skills include:
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills
- Experience in managing projects
- Have a passion for beautiful things and creativity
- You live to meet targets: You love challenges, you are driven to reach target. Demonstrated ability to meet targets independently as a leader.
- You deliver and expect the best: At BBOXX, we all want to deliver extraordinary work in order to bring the solar revolution. We also expect others to do the same.
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm
- You are committed to amazing customer experience: Going the extra mile for the customer is natural for you.
How to ApplyIf you are up to the challenge kindly update your resume and application letter, and apply on our online portal on www.bboxx.co.uk careers page.
276 total views, 1 today