Full-Time Legal Officer Jobs
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for advising on legal compliance and corporate matters, identifying and managing legal risks, leading the compliance function, providing direction and focus while proactively advising and educating the Sacco on relevant legal issues.
- Providing professional guidance to the Board and Management and ensuring compliance with the required standards of good corporate governance and good practices.
- Assisting the CEO in all legal matters pertaining to the Society.
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing legal advice and guidance given to the Board and Management with a view of ensuring compliance with the Laws, regulations and procedures relevant to the mandate and operations of the Sacco.
- Drafting, reviewing and ensuring proper execution of all legal documents for the Sacco
- Support in coordinating contract management process.
- Following up court rulings, hearings etc and attend courts as a follow up on matters affecting the Sacco
- Bachelors’ Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law/Legal Studies
- Three (3) years working experience
- Be a registered member of Law Society of Kenya and in good standing.
- Must have ICT competency.
- Registration as Certified Public Secretary and experience in the financial and cooperatives will be an added advantage.
How to ApplyTo be considered, you must fill the online form under the careers tab and send your application via email addressed to: The Chief Executive Officer Sheria Sacco Society Limited Nairobi, Kenya Email: email@example.com Application Deadline Friday 21st Aug, 2019 *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sheria Sacco is an “Equal Opportunity Employer”
97 total views, 1 today