Full-Time Independent Financial Advisors Jobs
- Identify and develop a pool of prospects as a long term source of clients by direct soliciting, referrals, social and business events, CIC sponsored events and personal contacts.
- Utilise personal and company facilities and media to contact and communicate information relevant to achieving the premium targets established.
- Identify opportunities and provide Market intelligence to the company on ordinary life products.
- Develop proposals and quotations as per the underwriting guidelines in force at the time upon which the clients make a choice for cover proposed.
- Ensure continued service to the client by providing the requisite information and documentation together with contact information to ensure claims and any adjustment to policies are made in a timely manner; and liaise with service departments to this end.
- Ensure Budget premium is attained on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Attend all Unit meetings as set out by the Unit Manager and any other sessions or events notified by the company.
- Submit on a timely basis all reports required on the formats and tools established together with the regular communication methods in the company.
- Ensure attendance and subscription to both training and examination for professional qualification to ensure statutory compliance.
- Uphold organisational discipline, values and integrity at all times. Ensure personal conduct is within the confines of these expectations.
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent is an added advantage
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP/ECOP) and IRA Agent License are an added advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Self-driven, Result oriented, Organised and flexible
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to CIC Life career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
13 total views, 1 today