Full-Time Inbound Logistics Officer Jobs
Job Title: Inbound Logistics Officer
Industry: PAY TV
The primary responsibility of the incumbent will be to evaluate each customer service representative in various functions and be able to give constructive feedback and coaching with a view to enhancing the customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Order processing.
System serial input.
Processing delivery notes.
System Goods issue.
Billing and invoicing.
2. Return Processing.
Communication with the sales team for return order placing.
Processing the return order.
System Goods issue of the return.
Billing and invoicing of the return.
Physical placement of the returned stock.
3. Goods movement.
System movement of stock between different storage locations.
System movement of stock between branches, service centers, agents and Main DC.
System Receipt of stock from different storage locations.
System Receipt of stock from branches, service centers, agents to Main DC.
4. Corporate goods receipts.
Receiving of main stock from overseas.
Serials alignment of the main stock.
Liaising with stock accountant, corporate officials, supply chain manager and other stakeholders in goods receipt.
Follow-ups to ensure timely goods receipt.
5. System Stock alignment.
Ensuring that all materials in the Main DC are in the right storage location
6. Close looping.
Following up with the customers to ensure satisfaction and excellence in service delivery.
Working on customer’s complaints and concerns.
Continuous improvement of processes to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and growth.
Innovation and creativity.
7. 3-Way matching.
System upload of Proof of delivery
Supervision manual filing.
Counter checking of P.O. D’s with different vendors uploaded in the system.
Order portal reports – VA05N.
Goods issue reports – VL06G.
Billing Report – VF04.
Fiscalization Report – VX31.
Stock Report – MB52
P.O.D Reports, etc
System count for decoders and Accessories.
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum first degree in Procurement, logistics and Supply chain, or social sciences
• 3 years of working experience in procurement and supply chain logistics with some supervisory level experience is necessary
• Experience at technology-oriented service firms; Mobile telephony, Service centers, etc. will be an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Dependability, Multi-tasking
• Track record of competence in Supply chain Operations
• Written and Verbal communication (letter writing, report writing)
• Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Problem-solving and decision making
• Planning and organizing, attention to detail and Teamwork
• Sound Interpersonal skills
• Ability to deliver under pressure
• Customer and service orientation
• Self-motivated / Independent
How to ApplyIf you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Inbound Logistics Officer) to email@example.com before 12th September 2019.
202 total views, 1 today