Full-Time ICT Officer Jobs
Reporting to the ICT Manager, Meru County Microfinance Corporation, the ICT Officer will be responsible for key aspects of ICT Platforms Management in the Corporation including network Administration, user support& maintenance management and information security.
- Assist the ICT manager in tracking departmental expenses to help forecasting and budgeting corporation ICT requirements and advising management
- Help in maintaining ICT hardware and soft-ware inventories
- Ensuring communication and working relationships between IT and other departments within the organization as well as IT service providers
- Serving as the technical assistant for system implementation projects to bring consistency to project execution and life cycle
- Assist the ICT manager in identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Assist in attaining time frames for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Assist in the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training as directed by ICT Manager
- Assist in developing innovative network trouble shooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field with 3 years’ work experience; Or A diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field with 4 years’ work experience.
- Technical qualification i.e CCNA, MCSE, ITIL, CCNP, CISCO;
- Experience in a financial institution operating a core banking system is an added advantage
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
NOTE: For all positions, the applicant must indicate the current and expected salaries in the application
How to ApplyIf you fulfil the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 15th October 2019. Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, County Mansionette-Consolidated Bank building 1st floor upon signing a delivery at that office. MANAGING DIRECTOR, MERU COUNTY MICROFINANCE CORPORATION, P.O BOX 2564-60200, MERU. Meru County Microfinance Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants should seek clearance from: – Credit Reference Bureau Kenya Revenue Authority Higher Education Loans Board Criminal Investigation Department Commission for Higher Education; for those with certificates from Private and foreign Universities
141 total views, 1 today