Full-Time Human Resources Officer Jobs
Nyati Sacco Society Ltd
Career Advertisement: Human Resources Officer
Job Summary: This position is to coordinate, implement and monitor HRM functions of Nyati Sacco.
He / she will provide technical support to the administration and ensure that HR staffs are trained, mentored and work as team.
1. Assists in the planning, coordinating and implementing of the organizations short- and long-term HR requirements, recruitment, management development, staff appraisals, performance related rewards and sanctions, job evaluation, career progression and succession management.
2. Assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures and advice or counsel employees on issues related to routine personnel administration activities to include employee attendance, discipline, leave, probationary period, insurance scheme, locums etc.
3. Ensure all employees have appropriate identity cards and personal staff numbers and are surrendered for those who leave the services.
4. Keep an accurate account of staff leave schedules for any remuneration in related complication and ensure routine HR reports and documentation is done quarterly and report submitted to Operations Manager/CEO.
5. Lead the implementation of the HR manual and code of ethics/conduct and ensure that the HR processes follow the Kenyan Labour laws and Sacco’s policies.
6. Be ready to be re-assigned other duties not included in the Job description when necessary.
- Degree in Business with a major in Human Resource Management
- Diploma/Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3 years and above work experiences in busy institution, understands labour laws; good knowledge of computer packages
- Presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to ApplyAll interested candidates are requested to read the job description and send their application to email@example.com by 27th December 2019. Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter, attach testimonials and a detailed CV indicating your current and expected pay. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nyati Sacco is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
172 total views, 1 today