Full-Time Human Resource Manager Jobs
The Manager, Human Resource and Administration reports to the Director in charge of Corporate Services and is responsible for offering advisory services to Management on human resource and administration matters and deal with all staff matters including recruitment and selection, placement, retention, training and development, discipline, administration of staff and staff welfare.
The successful candidate will be employed on a three (3) year employment contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
- Forecast and plan on human resource needs in the Agency.
- Manage the Agency’s recruitment, selection and on boarding process.
- Coordinate staff performance management, reward and disciplinary system and processes.
- Develop the human resource development strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of staff succession plans, development, mentoring, coaching and internship programs.
- Advice the Agency on matters relating to human resource management and administration.
- Review and develop the human resource records and administration policies, procedures and processes and oversee the implementation thereof.
- Ensure proper management, maintenance and storage of staff records.
- Oversee the payroll process and ensure compliance to statutory obligations.
- Coordinate preparation of periodic progress reports.
- Formulate and implement efficient performance management systems.
- Coordinate all outsourced services falling under the administration section.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Possess a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in human resources management or any other relevant field.
- Member of Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of six (6) years working experience, three (3) of which should be in relevant management level.
- Knowledge of Kenyan Employment and Labour Laws.
- Proficiency in human resource management based computer applications.
- Have attended a senior management course not lasting less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge and understanding of human resource issues related to gender, equality and diversity.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiating and counselling skills.
- Certified Public Secretary (CPS) qualification will be an added advantage.
The Kenya Water Towers Agency (KWTA) is a State Corporation established vide Kenya Gazette Supplement Legal Notice No. 27 of 2012 with the mandate of coordinating and overseeing the protection, rehabilitation, conservation and to sustainably manage water towers in the country.
Candidates will be required, among other qualifications, to be Kenyan citizens and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 including:
- Valid certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Valid tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Report from an approved credit reference bureau (CRB).
How to ApplyInterested and eligible candidates must download and complete the KWTA employment application form available online on www.watertowers.go.ke and submit the same by 24th September, 2019 at 5.00PM to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies should be addressed to: The Chairman, Adhoc Board Recruitment Committee, Kenya Water Towers Agency, N.H.I.F Building, 15th Floor Ragati Road, P.O. Box 42903 – 00100, NAIROBI. Note Kenya Water Towers Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth, minorities, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted using the address and contacts provided by the candidates in their application letters. Details of all applicants and shortlisted candidates for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will be made public. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
123 total views, 1 today