Full-Time Head of Retail Sales Jobs
Reporting to the Director Retail Banking Division, the role holder will be responsible for the delivery of the retail sales strategy and objectives through business acquisition and customer retention initiatives. He/ she will be responsible for development of periodical sales objectives for the Retail sales team, review of growth opportunities, ensuring capacity building for the sales team, managing product mix in line with the Bank’s Strategy and take responsibility for the performance. He / She will also oversee all sales activities within the sales team to ensure customers financial needs and the Bank’s objectives are met.
- Drive achievement and growth of sales within Retail Banking.
- Provide leadership for the sales team in Retail Banking and ensure productivity through effective sales programs.
- Implement sales strategies that drive the Retail sales agenda and drive enhanced revenue generation for the Bank.
- Manage the Direct Sales Business model
Define and cascade key business’s performance indices to the Retail Sales teams, analyze patterns in consumer and market behavior and subsequently define data-driven strategies to consistently optimize performance.
- Collaborate with the product development team in support of product intelligence, develop product bundles, pricing & campaigns to improve cross product holding ratio and portfolio growth, product/brand adjacencies, affinities, display rules, conducting trend analysis, and ensure that these are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
- Manage key relationships and partners with the aim of enhancing business relationships and support in sales workshops, seminars and hosting events for Retail products and services.
- Ensure optimum capacity of the sales team at all times and support in capacity building, coaching and mentorship of sales team.
- Provide periodical sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Drive cross sell and deepen client relationships for revenue optimization and customer retention.
- Leverage customer research and competitor benchmarking on customer service and customer loyalty/advocacy metrics scores and drive initiatives to improve the same.
- Enhance Brand Equity by actively participating in community, business and industry forums to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the Brand.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience through the sales team
- Oversee and ensure adherence to Bank’s policies and procedures with regards to credit, account opening and other processes.
- Ensure security and safety of Bank’s assets within Retail Sales segment.
- University Degree in Business related field or Social Sciences from a recognized university
- Master’s Degree in Business related field or Professional qualification in Banking (AKIB / ACIB) will be an added advantage.
- Eight (8) years’ business development experience in the Financial sector, four (4) of which should be in sales leadership role/ managing Direct Sales Business model.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial thinking
- Leadership skills; with demonstrated strong supervisory and team management skills
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Integrity & courage to challenge actions within various business units and the status quo.
- Nurturing Talent, Leading teams – capable of empowering and leading teams to deliver stretch targets
- Customer & Client Focused Innovation – able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Meaningful Collaboration – Ability to establish key partnerships and facilitate, influence, collaborate and establish accountability through all levels of the organization to help drive uptake of the Bank’s products and services
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Creative approach, with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions;
- Sound knowledge of banking services, products and financial solutions
- Proven understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Knowledge in Budgeting
How to ApplyApply here for the Job
124 total views, 1 today