Full-Time Head of Customer Life Cycle Management Jobs
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 339 million customers across its operations at the end of September 2015.
Airtel Africa wishes to recruit for the role of Head of Customer Life Cycle Management within the Airtel Money Division. Reporting to the Airtel Money Director, the role holder will define and develop the end to end customer life cycle process to grow usage and revenue, drive retention of customers through innovation of new initiatives and products, prioritize marketing programs that lead conversion rates, usage, drive product adoption and reduce churn. Role will partner closely with commercial (Sales and Enterprise) management team to define processes and customer experiences which efficiently achieve these goals.
- In conjunction with the product team, drive revenue stream for Airtel Money by assisting in the conceptualization of product proposition to grow the usage & revenue
- Provide direction for all new product/service launches by guiding the preparation of execution plan and ensuring front-line staff/agents readiness
- Participate in Business strategy planning and annual operating business plan formulations
- Lead in Campaign management initiatives that will grow the revenue base
- Develop a retention strategy and ensure Commercial business units (Sales, enterprise and Customer experience) align on the initiatives
- Document and approve all retention programs, prepare quarterly ROI reports for review
- Liaise with Product team, Enterprise, Sales & Customer experience to define, Implement and co-ordinate retention program for all customer segments.
- Ensure alignment to the Group’s Retention strategy
- Drive implementation of loyalty initiatives (product or services) to deliver agreed retention targets
- Identify customer ‘pain points ‘, barriers to service delivery excellence and have a current list of why customers are dissatisfied
- Adaptation of different communication mode and message engineering with analysis of level of uptake/Impact of the same.
- Develop & share churn reporting models, provide guidelines for execution and generation of target lists
- Identify customer segments for targeted marketing programs and plan customer offers and incentive programs to deliver ROI-positive results
- Prepare budgetary forecasts, ensure implementation & monitor the expenditure of the same to meet business requirement to drive achievement of the yearly targets
- Engage respective Operating countries in the preparation and presentation of detailed budgetary justification inclusive of P & L analysis before implementation
- Provide inputs and approval into the annual planning and development of ATL & BTL plans, identify and map BTL marketing platforms and programs for targeted segments
- Build and drive both reactive and proactive ATL & BTL campaigns and tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business or economics or equivalent
- Professional accreditations in marketing 8-10 years relevant marketing strategy and/or Customer experience/relationship management experience in Mobile Financial services or FMCG
- Good understanding/ appreciation of the digital marketing landscape Familiarity with online marketing metrics and key performance metrics
Competencies and Behaviors
- Innovative and very customer centric
- Proven leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with cross function teams
- Keen eye for detail
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 11th October 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
98 total views, 1 today