Internship Guest Relations Internships
To support the Guest Relations/Operations Team in the daily operation of enhancing the guest’s experience.
- Promptly address guests’ requests,
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints promptly,
- Data entry and analytics,
- Possess detailed information about the restaurant/brands as well as the competition,
- Regular branch visits to appraise oneself with the branch operations,
- Immediate reporting of food safety incidences/cases and accurate data capture,
- Brief and keep the Operations manager/Guest Relations Executive informed of everything that requires his/her extra attention in regards to guest feedback,
- Help conduct regular and extensive market research,
- Provide information about facilities, programs, offers and other services offered by the company when requested by the customer,
- Any other duty assigned.
- Familiarity and interest in the industry’s latest trends,
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili,
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills,
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation,
- BS degree in hospitality management, public relations/communication, business administration or related field
- Working experience in hospitality (added advantage)
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable
- People skills
- Ensure guest queries and requests are resolved promptly
- Guest relationship management
- Ensure there are high and prompt engagement levels on our social media platforms
- Ensure guests receive accurate information/feedback based on their queries
How to ApplyClick Here To Apply
98 total views, 2 today