Full-Time Food & Beverage Service Lecturer Jobs
Responsible to serving food and beverages to guests and students and lead team members to be efficient and effective.
- Manage inventory and order food and beverages equipment and supplies
- Oversees food and beverage service operations
- Inspects F & B supplies, equipment and work areas
- Ensures students comply with health, food safety standards and regulations
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service
- Schedule student hours and assign duties
- Maintain budgets and review financial transactions
- Establish standards for students performance and customer serve
- Co-coordinating activities of the kitchen and service students
- Compiling and liaising with kitchen, menu for students training and restaurant food service areas and student dining
- Monitors F & B orders and any needed work with the Chef to remedy any delays in service.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management/Events
- Proven experience as F & B Culinary manager
- A deep understanding of, commitment to and involvement in hospitality Industry
- Outstanding F & B techniques and interpersonal relationship skills
- Capacity to work under extreme pressure
- Ability to train students in executing different service styles and techniques at the training restaurant.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
How to ApplyInterested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than Thursday, 17th October 2019.
85 total views, 1 today