Full-Time Financial Manager Jobs
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Managing budgets
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Producing long-term business plans
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Verification of payments to employees
- Preparation of payment schedules to creditors according to agreed payment terms
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Liaise with KRA, labour and other government organizations
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Managing compliance with all the statutory obligations as well as taxation for the company, in accordance with Kenyan government requirements.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Supervising staff
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Experience in using ERP System. Implementation of ERP system in a company will be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Understanding of LC payment terms and conditions
- Experience with debt restructuring is a plus.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Minimum requirement of Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting. Master’s degree is a plus
- Professional qualification such as CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Experience working in an Engineering/Manufacturing firm will be an advantage.
How to ApplyApplications accompanied with copies of certificates may be delivered in person or posted to the following address. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Human Resource, Heavy Engineering Ltd, Opposite SGR Nairobi Terminus, Old Mombasa Road, P.O. Box 41437-00100, Nairobi.
120 total views, 1 today