Full-Time Exciting Job Opportunities in Kenya Water Towers Agency (3 Positions)
KWTA aims to improve the quality and quantity of ecosystems services provided by Kenya’s water towers. KWTA main objectives is to secure Kenya’s water supply for the present and future generations as there is no life without water…..
1. Supply Chain Manager
- A minimum period of six (6) years with at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized institution; Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any equivalent qualification.
- Possess a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in any of the fields in (ii) above or any other relevant field.
- Diploma in Procurement, Purchasing, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Member of the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM).
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of e-procurement and/or integrated procurement information system.
- Certificate in Computer applications.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015, procurement rules and procedures.
2. Human Resource Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Possess a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in human resources management or any other relevant field.
- Member of Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of six (6) years working experience, three (3) of which should be in relevant management level.
- Knowledge of Kenyan Employment and Labour Laws.
- Proficiency in human resource management based computer applications.
- Have attended a senior management course not lasting less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge and understanding of human resource issues related to gender, equality and diversity.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiating and counselling skills.
- Certified Public Secretary (CPS) qualification will be an added advantage.
3. Senior Officer-Ecosystem Research (GIS)
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: – Natural Resource Management, Ecology, Environmental Planning, Environmental Economics, Environmental Science, Geo informatics, Geography, or any other relevant field.
- A Master of Science Degree and any other post-graduate qualifications in any of the above fields will be an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate professional competence, leadership qualities as well as good understanding of natural resources sector including maintenance of geospatial data and its infrastructure;
- Must be comfortable working with and well versed with the following mapping software ArcGIS, QGIS and image processing software (ENVI, ERDAS, R-Studio and Google Earth Engine).
- Possess spatial database management skills.
- Demonstrate good understanding of field and secondary data collection.
How to Apply
Follow Instructions above to Apply
115 total views, 2 today