Full-Time Customer Service Officer Jobs
The Customer Services Officer, ACCA Kenya is responsible for the delivery of effective and quality customer and member services, supporting the Regional Head of Customer Services and Central HQ Customer Service by handling all the residual transactional activities in Kenya national office, Eastern Africa and future offices. He/she is also required to enhance the prospective and current students’ engagement with an aim to improve recruitment, conversion and retention and qualification changes delivery support.
- Handle transactional enquiries received from walk-in customers, via phone, email and via all social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook
- To resolve customer problems / complaints by applying the appropriate customer handling skills on the spot and escalate the case to Regional Head of Customer Services when necessary
- To feedback customer comments to the Regional Head of Customer Services for service improvement
- Other projects as requested by the Regional Head of Customer Services, such as to promote use of the online IR, new telephony system and email migration. At the same time, to comply with the tracking of all customer service activities.
- Forward enquiries on local activities to relevant staff members
- To assist the Regional Head of Customer Services in preparing reports
- Process paper form documents. This may include Conditional Exemption, further exemption claims, exam entry form, re-registrations, payments including membership fees, PER return, CPD declarations, practising certificates and others concerning exam entries, and ensure timely reporting of statistics to relevant teams and dispatch of documents to Central HQ
- Provide assistance to meet local sales target such as new students’ recruitment by planning outbound calls, SMS and email campaigns to clear the pipeline
- Create and update all kinds of guideline for potential students, students and members, such as registration guide, payment guide etc.
- Plan, coordinate and execute local new member conversion related sessions in order to meet the conversion targets
- Provide assistance to parts of events organised for students and members, including on-site support and some logistic work
- Provide support to Central HQ on confirming information and translating necessary information for IR applicants
- Actively engage in post CSAT survey follow-up related activities to improve net promoter score values across all surveyed customer groups.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Possess at least a diploma and/or university degree in preferably marketing or business with 2-3 years of working experience in customer facing environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient at English speaking, writing, listening and reading
- Customer services orientation
- Highly ethical, accountable and responsible with the right attitude
- Good at PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrate pro-activeness, problem solving ability
- A team player.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to ACCA career website on secure.dc3.pageuppeople.com to apply
380 total views, 1 today