Full-Time Credit Admin Officer Jobs
The Credit Admin Officer’s overall purpose is to take primary responsibility of the growth and the quality of the loan book by ensuring that proper framework exist to support quality lending and loan repayment.
The jobholder will take responsibility of the loan book right from approval to follow up on repayment and ensuring that all arrears are addressed accordingly while mitigating against any form of credit risk to the organization.
- Loan processing and approvals
- Ensuring quality of the loan book through aggressive follow up on instalment payment.
- Ensure effective loan collection and default management.
- Timely suspension of overdue accounts.
- Liaising with the insurer on account termination for non-performing accounts.
- Timely lifting of accounts made good.
- Maintaining records of terminated accounts with correct balances.
- Follow up of prorate refunds from the insurer for cancelled policies.
- Maintaining an up to date records of the loan book.
- Enhance the client experience through accurate and timely resolution of client issues.
- Develop and update lending manuals and ensure staffs are trained on the same.
- Ensure compliance with the lending policies and guidelines across the credit team.
- Ensure frequent and timely periodic formal and informal reporting
- Custodianship of the loan processing documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, statistics or related field.
- Credit certification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ credit experience in a financial institution
- Candidates with experience in the microfinance sector will have an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Excellent skills with Microsoft office.
- Keen and attentive to finer details
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
How to ApplyIf you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Friday, 20th September 2019. Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
123 total views, 1 today