Full-Time Business Operations Associate Jobs
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region. The company offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property. The product range includes: life, health and general insurance, pensions, unit trusts, investment planning, wealth management, off-shore investments, retirement planning, discretionary portfolio management, Property development and private Equity.
The job holder will be responsible for facilitating efficient funds/portfolio administration, fund performance measurement, analytics and reporting to ensure efficiency, timeliness and effective customer satisfaction. The individual will report to the Business Operations Team Leader.
- Oversee performance measurement and analytics, fees calculation/reporting to Finance and Fund Management.
- Responsible for pricing and yield calculation.
- Preparation of management reports for Head of Business Operations.
- Handle client, production and regulatory and management reporting .
- Oversee the management of client correspondences to ensure immediate responses and maximum client satisfaction.
- Oversee the process of account opening, edit of data in system and all data capture for accuracy, integrity, timeliness and risk management.
- Update of income distribution transactions
- Cash reconciliation between custody and fund manager and making follow ups with custodians on reconciliation items
- Review the report prepared on all logged client interactions in the client log and tracking to ensure all issues are closed and provide the same for monthly management meetings.
- Review and propose improvement of the operations processes from time to time.
- Resolve client complaints
- Follow up on systems issues and follow up to ensure SLA timelines are met.
- Daily Reporting of Valuations Reports to third parties and publishing of Unit trust prices.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
Key Performance Measurements
- Turn Around Time
- Client Satisfaction Index
Experience And Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Professional certification in accounting (CPA part 2)
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Knowledge of investment classes
- Excellent organisational , analytical and IT skills
- Report writing skills
- Leading and Supervising: Provides team with a clear direction based on the overall strategy and objectives of the department; motivates and empowers others with a clear sense of purpose; creates a positive climate that fosters learning and development; acknowledge high potential talent within the team; sets and articulates the vision and values through own personal behaviour.
- Persuading and Influencing: Gains clear agreement and commitment from other; promotes the departmental strategy and objectives during team conversations; promotes ideas on behalf of the team and or department; makes a strong personal impact on others; takes care to manage the team’s impression and brand on others.
- Presenting and Communicating Information:Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; presents effectively; responds quickly to others ‘reactions and feedback during conversations; projects credibility.
- Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; encourages individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organisational values during every day interactions.
- Analysing: Analyses numerical data and all other sources of information, to break them into component parts, patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis; demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be part of a much larger system.
- Planning and Organising: Adhere to and monitor clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets and models high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves projects goals
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Britam career website on britam.taleo.net to apply
297 total views, 1 today