Full-Time Assistant Registrar Jobs (3 Positions)
- Applicants should be holders of at least a Masters degree in public administration, human resource management or equivalent qualification;
- CPS (K) or relevant professional qualification;
- six (6) years administrative experience handling general administration, human resource, performance contracting or student matters, three (3) of which must have been as a Senior Administrative Assistant Grade EF in an institution of higher learning or a position of equivalent responsibility.
- They must be computer literate and members of a recognized professional administration or management body.
- The successful candidate will be deployed in the Administration Department.
How to ApplyApplicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in. All applicants for teaching positions are required to complete and submit together with their application documents, a hard copy of the CUE interactive application form available in the respective Department/ College Website. Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications and experience. In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments. In addition, applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each post in the advertisement. Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:- R&T The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training, P.O Box 30197-00100 Nairobi CAE The Principal, College of Architecture & Engineering, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CBPS The Principal, College of Biological & Physical Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CHS The Principal, College of Health Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2019. THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
38 total views, 5 today