Full-Time Assistant Enforcement Officer IIII Jobs (4 Positions)
- Enforcement of National and County laws and regulations as outlined under schedule four of the constitution of Kenya
- Provide mentorship and guidance
- Responsible for orderly conduct and discipline of junior officers
- Evaluate officer’ s fitness for duty
- Drawing and Supervision of work schedules and duty rosters
- Shift supervisor
- Undertake routine patrols and or guarding of access points and key strategic areas in County institutions and installations;
- Execute all orders and warrants lawfully issued to county law breakers;
- Ensure preservation of order and sanity in markets, bus parks and other business premises;
- Conducting frequent inspections on regulated activities to ensure compliance.
- Ensure orderly parking and traffic management in county town centers
- Apprehension, undertaking investigations and prosecution of county law breakers;
- Enforce county spatial and development plans and other relevant Acts;
- Crowd control, collection of information and reporting on security matters;
- Revenue enhancement through imposing prescribed penalties as per the law;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Diploma in the following disciplines: Security Management and Police Studies, Criminology, Forensic psychology, Intelligence, military science, Crime Prevention and Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must be physically fit
- Must meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Constitution
- Certificate in computer applications.
- Be aged 18-40 years.
- National Youth service training will be an added advantage
How to ApplyAll applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to: The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board Private Bag Voi OR Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi) Important information Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport. Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC). The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 20th December, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
318 total views, 1 today