Full-Time Area Sales Manager Jobs
Title: FMCG Area Sales Manager – Western
Gross Salary: 100k – 160k
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
Our client is one of the leading FMCG Company in Kenya. They seek to hire an Area Sales Manager to ensure management of all consumer accounts within the Lake Region, including distributors. S/He should focus upon business development through overseeing the introduction of new products to existing clients, and prospecting for new clients, the company’s objectives are met and set targets are achieved, whilst continuing to provide excellent customer service to all clients by making sure any representation made on behalf of the company is of impeccable standards. Ensure the effective management, growth and development of accounts.
- Managing distributors and consumer accounts ensuring continuous growth in sales and achievement of targets, debt collection and cross selling product range with emphasis on key accounts in the entire region.
- Managing the Consumer Sales Representatives, Distributor Sales Representatives and Merchandisers, ensuring set targets are in place and are achieved by providing the necessary support.
- Managing account and customer relationships by providing information regarding products and developments also manage debt collection.
- Managing client visits by ensuring a predetermined itinerary is in place, ensuring positive one-on-one relationships with key personnel to maintain client satisfaction.
- Carrying out new business development initiatives with existing clients by introducing new products; for potential clients through product introductions, follow ups, trials, and business acquisition.
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Sales, Marketing and/or Business fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in general trade sales management, preferably in an FMCG, with demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach a team.
- Have a solid track record of driving sales growth that consistently exceeds business objectives.
- Able and willing to travel across the designated regions.
- Strategic leadership – Able to formulate strategies and concepts and drive both short and long-term growth and profitability in assigned division
- People management, Strong time management, organization and self-motivation skills
- Strong category management and networking skills
- Sound knowledge of distributor management principles
- Able to multitasks and manage several projects concurrently without losing sight of the primary objectives
- Able to deliver results under pressure and to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision
- Hold a valid driving license and actively driving.
How to ApplyClick Here To Apply
192 total views, 1 today